Thursday, January 23, 2014

A CHALLENGE!

Just one challenge, and it's for the veterans I see especially. In fact the recipes started as that, but I've had feedback from others that it's been helpful. Back to the challenge. I read a note from a friend that shared this website: http://100happydays.com/  Check it out and come back; I'll still be here.


It would be great if this particular group, I'll call you 'Bay Vets,' could do this challenge. I heard on the news recently that when you ask someone that's stressed or depressed about what makes them happy, they'll answer in a general fashion, i.e., 'getting outside.' But when you ask them something that makes them sad, they have something particular in mind.

On the flip side, happy people give specifics that make them happy, and general things when it's something they don't like. So maybe if we can focus on the positive things a little more, we can take it to the next level. Yes, laughing in your sleep. Maybe not laughing, but you get the idea. Maybe you can talk amongst yourselves and find a place to post your '100 days' so you can share?

Yes, I do have a recipe, I'm going to write it tomorrow. Roasted vegetables, with squash, onions, potatoes, and garlic. Standby! In the meantime, sign up for the 100happydays challenge. I want feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment